Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Krizzie, a good friend has asked for some help. I am passing the message on, she said in her message to me = ate cat!! I need some help.. I joined the Korean Tourism contest and I need ... your help to vote for my itinerary. If I get the highest vote, I get to win a trip to Korea of 3 days 2 nights. Please be login on your FB account and then go to this website http://koreabeinspired.com/itinerary/1413 and click on 'Like' at the right hand corner of the page that says, Step 1: Vote for me. Your vote mean a lot to me. If you have twitter, please tweet the link http://koreabeinspired.com/itinerary/1413 for me too.. If you could pass the msg and ask your friends to vote for me too, it would be great. If not, your vote is enough.

15 comments:

  1. I've done my part, hope you can help her out too as she dearly wants to go to Korea (hey, ako rin no!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you to Che (nagkita na ba kayo ever ni Krizzie?)

    and Meann and Mar!

    hala Krizzie, dapat may pasalubong ka yata sa kanila if you do go to Korea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teka, diba may guerra na ngayon sa Korea. Binomba ng North yung border provinces ng South. Mayroon namatay at maraming builldings nasunog. Naka Class-A alert ang kanilang Army. And Japan is also on alert, just in case daw (siempre for South sila). I shudder at the thought that China could join the fray and will most likely side with the North!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm..exciting pala..parang Survivor Korea (?) pero ibang twist nga lang...

    Krizzie, if nagbabasa ka..don't worry! by the time siguro mapunta ka don, baka ayos na...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yey! i'm back! it's been ages since i last log in here.. kc may FB ngyn.. haha!!

    thank u everyone that voted for me!

    yes, i will get pasalubong for everyone if ever i win the trip.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup! it will be some time till i get to go there.. :D so no worries!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. honga..I notice you are always in FB...in fact siguro ako na lang natira dito..hahaha...

    re pasalubong...gusto ko Koreanong gwapo....hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha!! i will have a look out for u, ate!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. o btw Tochie, I chatted w/ a colleague in Korea..

    ok naman, no worries, sabi nya more for show yung nangyari :-)

    if they want to make a war daw, they will bomb w/ a missile yung sa airforce

    sabi nya - quote, unquote -
    they have more than hundred of canon and guns from 30-40 km away from me.
    so half of seoul will be fired within 10 mins when they open fire.

    hmm...parang di yata reassuring...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, sale sa tickets sa Korea daw...:-)

    ReplyDelete